FREE Shipping on all Canadian orders over 100$ and U.S. orders over 250$.
As the 1970s wore on and audiences began to tire of the tried and tested Giallo formula popularized by the thrillers of Argento, Fulci and their contemporaries, filmmakers sought to reinvigorate the ailing movement by injecting elements from other genres. Some took inspiration from the then-burgeoning crime thriller movement, with tales of organized crime and corrupt police officials… while others decided to sex things up by crossing serial killer thrills with salacious softcore antics.
A spate of highly sexualized murders is rocking a prestigious Milanese fashion house. Ambitious photographer Magda (Edwige Fenech, Your Vice is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key) and her on-off boyfriend, love rat Carlo (Nino Castelnuovo, The English Patient), team up to crack the case. But, with the motorcycle helmet-wearing killer clearing bearing a grudge against the agency’s employees, it’s surely only a matter of time before they too end up feeling the force of his wrath…
So roll up for a Euro cult experience like no other, with kitschy fashion shoots, back-alley abortions, blow-up sex dolls, and some very indelicate humor, as one of the most notoriously sleazy Giallo ever produced gets the red carpet treatment from Arrow Video!
SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS
• Brand new 2K restoration from the original camera negative
• High definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
• Original lossless mono Italian and English soundtracks
• English subtitles for the Italian soundtrack
• Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing for the English soundtrack
• New audio commentary by HORRORPEDIA.com’s Adrian J. Smith and David Flint
• Sex and Death with a Smile, a new video essay by author and critic Kat Ellinger on Giallo and sex comedy icon Edwige Fenech
• A Good Man for the Murders, a newly edited video interview with actor Nino Castelnuovo
• The Blonde Salamander, a new video interview with actress Erna Schurer
• The Art of Helping, a new video interview with assistant director Daniele Sangiorgi
• Jack of All Trades, a new video interview with actor and production manager Tino Polenghi
• Two versions of the opening scene: tinted and untinted viewing options
• Original Italian and English theatrical trailers
• Image gallery
• Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Graham Humphreys
FIRST PRESSING ONLY: Illustrated collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by critic Rachael Nisbet