Entitled "the no cap issue," SNEEZE Magazine's latest edition marks the 48th installment of the publication’s ongoing run. Sneeze Magazine Issue 48 features skateboarder Kader Sylla being interviewed by filmmaker William Strobeck — accompanied with photography by Kenneth Cappello. Artwork posters by Celeste Dupuy-Spencer, Ivy Haldeman, Henry Swanson are included, plus more. SNEEZE Magazine is a large-format publication and unfolds from an impressive 11" L x 16" W to 22" L x 32" W design. Custom SNEEZE Magazine Issue 48 stickers are included within the packaging. Printed in Canada.
- Printed in Canada
- Large-format magazine / unfolds to 22" L x 32" W
- Featuring Kader Sylla interview by William Strobeck
- Artwork posters by Celeste Dupuy-Spencer / Ivy Haldeman / Henry Swanson
- Photography by Kenneth Cappello
- SNEEZE Magazine Stickers included