Proof that quality still exists, the Made in the USA 990v5 is the ultimate blend of performance and style. Made without compromise, the 990v5 is a staple of both morning runs and fashion runways.
Low-top mesh, suede, and faux-leather sneakers. Reflective silver-tone trim at round toe. Tonal lace-up closure. Logo patch at padded tongue. Padded collar. Logo patch in silver-tone and tonal rubberized trim at sides. Logo printed in silver-tone at heel and heel counter. Rubber midsole color-blocked. Treaded rubber outsole.
- Suede and mesh upper
- Dual-density collar foam offers support and comfort for ankles
- ENCAP midsole cushioning combines lightweight foam with a durable polyurethane rim to deliver all-day support
- All-day comfort with Ortholite® insert and firm -yet- supportive midsole
- Blown rubber outsole provides superior rebound
- 12 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
- New Balance MADE U.S. footwear contains a domestic value of 70% or more. MADE makes up a limited portion of New Balance’s U.S. sales.